Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Visit to Auntie Megan: Day 2

For day 2 of our visit, Megan had to work the morning shift, so Emma and I took a long walk.  We walked around a small neighborhood lake where there were a lot of geese!  Emma thought it would be fun to chase them....but I thought they might chase her back, so I was in hot pursuit of Emma, who was in hot pursuit of the geese...it was probably a sight to see!  Emma also hit another milestone while we where on the play equipment....she climb up and went down the slide all by herself!! What a proud mother I was! When Megan returned from work we went tp the Butterfly Pavilion.  Emma really enjoyed the bugs and fish that she could see moving, the butterflies on the other hand scared her!  It was kind of hilarious!  Emma has been kind of obsessed with purses lately, so we were able to find her first purse in the gift shop.  She was SOOOOO excited!  Later that evening we went over to the Feiten house for a lovely dinner. Emma then stayed behind and play, so we were able to see a movie....I have not seen a movie in a theater since well before Emma was born, so this was quite a treat!




















No comments:

Post a Comment